Saturday, March 14, 2015

Sizzling hot

With the weather turning and cooling down ever so slightly, I felt like something hot and spicy. So I decided to try out one of the newer restaurants in Perth’s CBD.

Palsaik Namboo has been open for a while but I haven’t had a chance to visit yet. I was really hungry and I wanted something substantial and full of flavour as well as authentic. Palsaik Namboo nailed it in every way.

The restaurant was packed when I first arrived but after a few minutes wait they opened an upstairs area which was had lots of space and nice decor.

I ordered Edamame from their Small Bites menu and since it was quite a humid day, the fresh soy beans were a perfect to introduction to the meal.


For the main course, I ordered Stir Fry Squid which came out hot and sizzling quickly. It was hot, spicy and perfectly (The squid wasn’t chewy, if you were wondering) cooked. It also looked good.

I finished feeling very satisfied and very happy with my lunch. I made a mental note that I have to come back to Palsaik Namboo with a group of friends to try the Palsaik Set as it looked amazing.




I was also really surprised with the price. I felt like I ate well and I ordered a few dishes and it came to just under $20, score!  


Palsaik Namoo on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...