Sunday, October 25, 2015

New bar on the bloc

Decanter is a new American style Tapas bar that has been open in Victoria Park for a few months now and (I know I say this about a lot of places) it is one of my favourite places in Vic Park.

The food is amazing as it not only looks good but also tastes great.

My most recent visit was with a couple of friends and somehow we decided to order a lot more than we were able to eat!


We went for a massive plate of Sweet Potato Wedges, Mac and Cheese, Crispy Pork Belly Bites and three sliders that constituted of Philly Steak and Pulled Pork.    

It was all so delicious and beautifully presented that we were glad that we did order it all.



But apart from the food, I loved Decanter’s relaxed vibe and ambiance. My only slight criticism is that because the bar is quite small and doesn’t have a lot of natural light the solid wooden table does make the place a little dark and pokey.

Decanter does get busy so remember to book a table if you want to go in peak period.




We’ll be back here and I look forward to catching up with friends over Tapas gain soon.      


Decanter Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...