Saturday, February 20, 2016

Little Grill is a little star




There is nothing like Vietnamese food, especially on a hot day during the Perth Summer.

My friend and I had just attended a couple of sessions at the Perth Writers’ Festival and we came out starving. So I suggested that we head to Vic Park for a bite to eat. I’d been meaning to try Little Grill for a while so we popped in for some Vietnamese goodness.

We quickly settled for some Bun Bo Nuong Vi Cha Gio which came out pretty fast. It was fresh, tasty and exactly what we wanted.





What I like about Little Grill is that is that it is a funky and vibrant place to enjoy a good meal that isn’t going to cost the earth. I’m really glad that it is not far from home because I’ll be visiting it more often.

Little Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...