Saturday, June 11, 2016

Thanks Mrs S

Today is my birthday and I wanted to start the celebrations with a breakfast with my friends.

We started with coffee (Short Mac – Trad) while we perused the menu. The Almond, Oat and Honey Granola looked especially inviting so I ordered it alongside another coffee.


Our orders came out quickly and my Granola was perfect. It was beautifully presented and tasted lovely. It wasn’t soggy in any way and was light and fresh. I would totally recommend it as an alternative to dishes based around bread or eggs.

The pastries and the cakes here are also lovely and go well with their great coffee. The bagel impressed my America loving friend and it went well with vegemite. 

This café does get quite busy so it is best to come early. Thanks, Mrs. S for a great start to the celebrations.






Mrs. S Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...