Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Midweek noodles

Wednesday is often just as hard as Monday; it is the middle of the working week but there are two more days til the weekend.

Just to make things slightly easier, I popped into Paparich for a bowl of noodles just to lift my spirits. I love Malaysian food; it takes me back to many months I’ve spent there so it made sense to visit a place that does Malaysian food to keep me motivated.

But it was so hard to decide what to choose as it all looked so good but the Chilli Pan Mee that I ended up going for was just perfect. It was a good size and the chilli hit was just want I needed to clear a lingering cold. The Soy Milk Jelly was a good end to the meal.


The staff were ok, a little slow off the mark but ok. Although it is not the only Malaysian restaurant in Perth, it is so nice to have another bit of Malaysia in WA.

Papparich Northbridge Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...