Friday, December 16, 2016

We have Bread in Common

Like most fans of good quality bread, I love going to cafés that makes their own and especially if I can take a loaf home with me.

After a meeting in Fremantle, I thought I’d stop for lunch before the long ride home.   Since I heard about Bread in Common, I wanted to try it and take some bread home.   

On first impressions, it is a heritage listed building with one wall lined with bottles of wine and the other over looking the kitchen. While Bread in Common is a restaurant, you are also able to buy their bread, wine, coffee beans and jam to take home with you.


  

I loved the wide open space and the long tables. It is light, airy and just a great place to share a meal with friends.   It has a super relaxed vibe that makes eating here a joy.



I went for their Avocado with Peas, Mint and Rocket on Sough dough. The mint made fresh and just perfect on a warm Fremantle day. It went went with my coffees which were also spot on.  

Look, this place is great. Their coffee was great, the food was good and their bread was amazing. Bread In Common is just a really nice place to enjoy a meal.  It is the kind of café that Fremantle is famous for and the long lunches Perth Summers are famous for.





Bread In Common Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...