Friday, June 13, 2014

La vie et belle at 35000 feet

Sometimes it is nice to do something that is completely out of the ordinary and could be considered “once-in-a-life-time”.

Luckily enough, it was my turn to enjoy flying business class to Istanbul.

No, I haven’t found a prince or a rich gentleman to pay for my flight but I was lucky enough to have the number of Qantas Frequent Flyer points required to score two business class tickets.

Since there was a family wedding in Switzerland, I thought it would be nice for my mum and dad to go over for it via Istanbul in a little bit of style.

We were not disappointed!

Our flight in Qatar Business Class was amazing and an experience that we will never forget.

From the moment my Dad and I (Mum began in economy and swapped in Doha) took our seats we felt like we had stepped into another world of opulence and privilege that we were not used to in our everyday lives.



The crew were very attentive and went out of their way to help us in any way they could.

The food was presented in a way that could have been in any fine dining restaurant. There was a great choice and was beautifully presented.
       
Our seats were super comfortable and ensured that we could get a good night’s sleep before exploring Turkey.


I don’t know if I’ll ever go on Business Class ever again but I am glad that I got just once in my life and that I got to sharing with my family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...