Saturday, June 6, 2015

Loving Pho


\

I love Vietnamese food and I love eating out with friends. So I was extra happy on Saturday when I got to spend eating with the various members of my posse and the highlight was going for pho with my BFF.

We just wanted some that was cheap but fulfilling and satisfying so Viet Hoa was the perfect spot.

When we first arrived, the place was packed and we had to wait until there was a table free. There was some sporting event at a near sports stadium and Northbridge was teeming with people and Viet Hoa’s staff were flat out.

Thankfully we didn’t have to wait long and we were soon able to see the menu and decide what we wanted. I decided on the Braised Duck Pho while BFF went for the standard Pho.


Soon my steaming bowl of Vietnamese goodness arrived with hers coming shortly after. At first I wasn’t sure how I would eat the duck with chop sticks but it was tender enough to just fall away from the bone making it really easy to eat.


Viet Hoa is not fancy but the food is nice for the price.  It is a good place to visit if you want to share a meal with friends that won’t cost a fortune. If you want somewhere that is swanky and opulent then Viet Hoa is not a place for you.   

Click to add a blog post for Viet Hoa Northbridge on Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...