Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Avocado, Bagel, Pretzels and a Gherkin

I found out about Manchester Press from one of those Top-Ten-Cafés-in-Melbourne lists that does the rounds on the internet.  So keen as I was to make the most of my trip to Melbourne, I made my way to Manchester Press early on my first morning in this great Australian city.


I know that smashed Avocado gets a bad wrap but this morning I didn’t care. I just wanted to have a Melbourne breakfast. It was great but serving it with pretzel and half a gherkin was unusual but in a good way. With such an Australian staple, it's good that cafés put their own spin on this dish. 

First came the Short Mac (Trad) and it was PERFECT. It just tasted so good, so much flavour. My Flat White was good as well but the flavour didn’t have as the impact, possibly because of the milk making it less strong. 

No wonder Manchester makes it to Melbourne’s top cafés, the coffee is amazing and to die for. 



Manchester Press Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...