Friday, June 17, 2016

Laksa Supreme kicks off weekend!


When I finished work today I was as exhausted as I was happy as much as I was hungry so I decided to stop for some noodles on the way home.

I’ve heard good things about the Noodle Forum so I decided to pay it a visit.

They do not have a huge menu which isn’t necessarily a bad thing because if the food is good why do you need a lot of choice, right?

It was easy to decide on laksa supreme and some dumplings.

The dumplings were great and I loved their tasty fillings and slightly smoky exteriors.  They were very filling so next time I’ll pick some up for lunch at work!  


Soon after the dumplings came out the Laksa came out. It was a huge bowl of steaming noodles in a golden liquid!

It was generous but lacked in terms of presentation. Luckily it tasted good! 

The noodles were a bit like a ball of wool and the tofu a bit like a sponge but the soup the delicious that my tough week at work seemed to float into history.   

 Love this place, will be back!


Noodle Forum Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...