Friday, June 30, 2017

Nao Raman Almost Favourite

I’ve kinda been obsessed with Raman recently. Maybe because it is winter and it is cold out but maybe because it just tastes good. Plus, it helps that there is a Raman place on every corner in Perth, not that I’m complaining because I love it!!!


You know if a place is popular by the number of people lining up outside and the number of non-anglo Australians there. When I visited Nao, it was packed and I only got a seat because I was on my own on the way home from meeting my posse in Northbrige.


I loved how there were different types of noodles available. Just for something new, I went for the green noodles and salty broth. It would have been nice to have an egg and more seaweed but it was nice all the same.


It came out super fast and the green tea was nice.



Nao Japanese Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...