Thursday, October 4, 2012

Urban food is a reason why city living is so cool


Kuza Urban Japanese Food on Urbanspoon

I don’t know about you but I love food, especially if it is spicy and tastes good.

While I love England, I am not real fan of its traditionally bland food and this is why I love living in large cities where there is lots of different food available.

Today I got to have lunch at Kuza which does Urban Japanese Food in Victoria Park.

With its funky interior, I was keen to see what the food was like and the fact that the other people eating there looked like they were from Japan or the wider Asian region was a good side.




After looking at the menu, I decided on a Ramen Soup (they also do Sashimi and Sushi) and the waitress recommended the Kuza Original with Chashu, Crabmeat and Egg.



I was not disappointed.    

It had a strong seafood flavour that was complimented with plenty of seaweed. At the same time, the fishy flavour wasn’t overpowering and broth wasn’t oily nor was it too heavy.

Their Japanese Green Tea was also great and more than just bland tea bag verity.


So, if you are in Vic Park, drop into this great place and enjoy the great food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...