Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Loving the Small Print


I’ve always wanted to visit Small Print and a course in the city was a perfect excuse to do breakfast there while catching up on the pre-reading.

Arriving early on this damp weekday morning the Small Print was empty but, according to another customer, this was unusual.

With it is artisan bread and displays full of amazing looking pastries, it actually reminded me of the King Street Café.




I ordered a Bircher Muesli and it was divine. It was beautifully presented while having that rustic vibe to it.

My Soy Chai Latte was perfect and was a great kick start to my busy day.    


I look forward to coming here more often now I am in the city more and I am glad to see that I can also pick up a bag of Duke’s coffee beans on my way through.



Small Print Baker & Coffee Maker Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, the food look so delicious, nice post as well, I love it, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...