Thursday, May 12, 2016

Please present your octopus!!!

This might not make sense but Chin Grish is adorned with weird sayings but that is Chinese English for you.

This is a Vic Park newbie that we got to visit on one dark Perth autumn night recently.

The decor is funky and interesting. It is bright and inventing! I’ve been passed it a couple of times and just the look of it made me want to go in.

After being guided to a table for two we took our time ordering from what is essentially an Asian Fustian tapas menu.

I love dumplings so I had to choose the Folded Arms in Red Chili and I fell in love with them the second they came out. I almost thought they were so pretty. Let me tell you they were as nice as they looked.

Being a fan of the vegetable I went for a serve of the Daily Greens which added some vegetables to our meal. They were crunchy and spicy.   





My friend ordered the chicken wing which was spicy and spot on. The Bali Corn was cooked to perfection and was served with a lovely sauce.




Chin Grish is quirky and very, very cool. While you might not necessarily take your mother here, your siblings would love it.

Chin Grish Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...